Kennedy had her 4 month appointment today and had to deal with 5 shots. She is now 26 1/2" and 14.7lbs 97%/50% so she is on course to may the WNBA if the stats hold:) Kennedy continues to grow like a weed. Though we haven't had any major milestones as of late, every day with a very happy smiling baby that sleeps 8+ hours night is a gift from god we can't be thankful enough for.
This first picture is for Katie as my brother is a tease -

After her bath-

Bathing-
3 comments:
You are such a weirdo :) Thanks for the update, I was getting Kennedy withdrawl!
Yeah poop!! Go Bears.. Hope you guys are happy and warm.
Yay for poop pictures!! I was thinking about this over the weekend and wondering if we were ever going to get them :)
Love the new pictures. Kennedy's legs look so long in the last picture - I guess that would be depictive of the 97% huh?
Post a Comment