Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Crazy Baby Tale

Random thought by Ryan Johnson - So has anyone experienced or heard of a baby puking every time they have to go #2? For the past week Kennedy has regularly forced herself to puke every time she bears down and grunts to relieve herself. I should have known better but got my dress pants and sweater absolutely soaked in baby food vomit last night while watching her usual routine. The 29 or 12 (if you ask Brooke) year-old in me thinks it is absolutely hilarious how intent and determined she is during the whole process and the dad in me is sympathetic that her bowel movements are that traumatic. Brooke called the doctor and said nothing to worry about unless she starts losing weight but this parenting stuff is pure craziness.

2 comments:

JJT77 said...

Poor thing I pray she is doing better. And don't worry Ryan I agree it is funny but also upsetting that she is trying so hard.

Jilli said...

Yeah, Mia did that a couple times. I think it's because their stomach muscles aren't very strong yet to hold down the food when they are um... pushing. ew.