Friday, April 2, 2010

Follow up to Addie's Bday

In rebuttal to Kristi's post I submit a written protest as the rules of the diaper change race were not clearly defined and I had the pants on first so I am claiming victory.  Whatever the result I got my own cupcake with my name on it:) and thats all that really matters.

not sure what to think of the bear rug but definitely didn't like the bear's head.
not digging the cake at allcheesing
proving barry actually can read (atleast at a 2 year level)
cheesing
ready for a cruise with clay.Kristi was the only kid who would wear the party hat
digging addie's new pink bb gun.  my $ is on Addie getting a deer before her daddy
at the park in the cold


feeding her puppy.  she had the entire bowl over the dogs nose and then foot
not sure why one of the many bath toys is a pill bottle but KJ was very willing to share with her little sisas soon as KJ gets on the airmattress setup for grandma her hair goes straight up


1 comment:

CLAREW said...

Looks like fun :) We miss you guys soooo much! Hope to see you soon!