Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Annual Post

Since the last post was 9 months ago and labeled semi-annually I better hedge and assume I won't post for another year.  I will even if it kills me post a wikipedia type post later this week to document our trip to San Diego so I can review notes when we make our next trip to the heaven on earth known as southern california.  

Glass half empty - Getting pics off the camera from vacation and seeing Reagan's bday pics from 8 weeks ago are still on the camera sums up the clusterfuck that is my time management/priority system for the past 2 years or so.  Add the fact some pics are on my iphone and i don't know how the hell to get them off said phone, some are on the camera mom took on the cruise since I forgot our camera at the hotel during our ocean visit odds of me getting a reasonable vacation post together are squat.  

Glass half full - looking at pics we hit our fair share of family, face painting, fun...













 

1 comment:

Kate said...

Wow. The girls are getting so big! Glad you're back.