Sunday, November 2, 2008

Baptising BabyGirl and Halloween fun!

The past week saw many fun times with Halloween outfits, hanging out with cousin Kayla, Uncle Brent and Aunt Cathy, and a party and baptism today with Godfather pseudo uncle Aaron and Godmother Aunt Cathy. Last night saw Aunt Kristi and Gma Cindy babysitting Kayla and Kennedy so the foursome could go on a group date. We were excited and I took the car to the car wash and everything for our night on the town - sushi and a fast trip to Harrah's in Joliet and home by 9. Wow how things change with a kid but this was the first time at the 3 month mark that Brooke and I both spent the evening away from baby girl.

G&G, mama, and Babygirl

The boys holding their offspring -

Godmother Cathy and Uncle Brent and Kayla-

Kennedy was very interested in eating the ribbon on her outfit -

lighting from above is cool -

I apparently thought a devil look would stop her whining-

Baptism bonnet or Pilgrim hat or Amish cap??? U decide -

Ready for Paris -

Let's do this -


Don't under-estimate the slipperiness factor-

Uncle Ryan found a new invention for plastic bowls and Kayla loved it-


Uncle Brent started a new tradition with the pumpkin. I can't wait to start on a two next year.

after about 20 shots I decide we weren't going to get 2 smiling babies so this shows the best raw emotion we were getting. thanks to Kayla for cooperating, but not my baby.

ditto...

Cat eyes for her cat onesie from G&G Johnson -

Chilling in Jackson's new dog bed with cookie monster -

ready for the cold weather outside in style-
Note the beautiful serinade by Kayla starting at about 11 seconds:) Kennedy was a trouper and didn't cry despite the cold water being poured over her head three times. The second baby didn't like the cold H20 and screamed like mad.

5 comments:

CLAREW said...

Love the post! I dont know what I was thinking, but I didnt take one picture all day! Im going to have to have you send me some pics from today! She was beautiful all day, I was telling Aaron on the way home I cant believe she kept her dress clean all day. Thanks for including us in her special day :)

Kate said...

Congrats to Kennedy on her baptism! So many great pictures in this post!

Em said...

I'm not sure where to even begin commenting on this post...so many great pictures from the baptism, and I love the pictures of the cousins together, as well (lil Drew might as well fit into that category also)! I'm a big pile of mush sittin' here surrounded by all the cuteness... :)

Mommy Mack said...

I'm glad to hear the day went well. Love all the pictures.

JJT77 said...

Ahhh she was so good for her baptism and beautiful dress. I love cookie monster too!!!!