So
Babygirl went 3 full days without a BM after dropping a massive load for Brooke on
Monday night. After a call to the nurse we were advised to put either a finger or a thermometer or a suppository up where nothing should go. So Brooke being the great mom she is gloved up and it has been flowing ever since to the tune of 4 diapers. Never a dull moment in baby land. Kennedy's development is
noticeable daily as her baby control and talking are better everyday.
So after 3 months she has decided she loves having a pacifier and won't go without it-

Control Today -

Control a couple weeks ago -

Getting crazy long-

Bundled up for the cold weather last weekend-
4 comments:
Way to go, Mama Brooke. Oh the things one must do for their child. (They make for good stories, though.) I also can't believe how long Kennedy is! She is getting so big.
Awww I'm glad to hear she is doing better. That's my woman Brooke, of course nothing ever really grossed you out which I always admired.
FINALLY! Some new photos!! :) Yes, we've had to do that many a time... good job Brooke!
Funny stuff, but the sad thing is I had to do this to my 5 yr old...ick. Moms get all the crappy jobs...Pun intended!
I can't get over how much Kennedy reminds me of you Brooke in that "Today Control" shot. Such fun!
Post a Comment