Six days and counting until our big first flight, vacation, swim, etc. Can't wait until next Saturday and the 70/80 degree weather in Palm Springs, Cali. While Brooke works at the big biotech tradeshow Kennedy and I are going to hang at the pool. Since we started cereal after xmas, Kennedy has consistently been going to bed 7:30ish and sleeping until 6 a.m. like clockwork. We mix it with baby applejuice and KJ eats it like crazy.
Chillin after breakfast -

Playing with her favorite hanging toy-

Chewing on her toes- num yummy.

ready to hit the road-

Staredown contest with her hanging cow-

Long baby-

Hangin in her play gym-
4 comments:
Have a wonderful time in California, enjoy the nice weather and the pool- what fun.
Seriously? 7:30 to 6 am?? I can not wait for this day!
Have fun in Cali!
Yay, new Kennedy pics! She's such a doll. Enjoy your vacation...I'm jealous! :)
Have fun in Cali and seriously let us know if you need us to take the pups :) Thanks for posting new pics - she's growing so fast!!!!!
Post a Comment