Sunday, October 19, 2008

Diaper Baby Pics and a Wii:)

Spent 2 hours working out on my new wii fit this weekend. Loving all of the yoga, balance, fitness, and coordination games. When I was playing on it backwards at Aaron's was told my fitness age was 48 but testing on it in the right direction it now says I am 36. I am competitive enough that I am going to prove the damn thing wrong and get my coordination and weight to a level consistent with my real age. Some of the events Kennedy loves doing with me holding her like skiing and yoga.

Too big but had to have her wear it while the weather is still okay for short-sleeve onsies -



Pink and more pink


Loving being free of clothes -



Time for a bath and massage from mommy -



Daddy's new toy - after looking for weeks.

4 comments:

CLAREW said...

Wow! She looks sooooo different than the last time we saw her! We miss you guys!

Em said...

So, you're liking the Wii Fit, then? I know Aubrey got one, too, a couple months back and said she was enjoying it. We bought one and got bored with it very quickly...so I'm interested in hearing others' thoughts on it... :)

Jilli said...

Love the little baby butt!

Kate said...

Love the "tax deduction" onesie! So pissed I'm missing out this year.