Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So I Stink at Posting Daily

Failed out of the gate. So many excuses like about 12 thousand diapers, 15 hundred bottles, plus trying to find a wii fit online while being a single dad for 26 hours... We all survived in one piece and I even managed to get some work done. We are going on a week now with baby girl sleeping atleast 6-7 hours at night. It is a godsend to get some REM sleep. Brooke's sleep deprived dreams were starting to scare me.

Fantasy update of note - Jay 6-0, Barry 5-1 (only loss to me), Ryan and Brooke 4-2 each, Aaron 0-6.

I love being diaper free


Baby blues


Man do I love watching the fan


I got it. I got it.

5 comments:

Jilli said...

:) Mia LOVED the ceiling fan!

Kate said...

okay, question for ya....who does Kennedy look like?? In picture 2 I think she looks just like Brooke, but in most I can't tell!

BJohnsons on the Lake said...

When Brooke holds her I see mini-mom. But she definitely has a mix of both of our features.

Aubrey said...

I love how she's plumping out. Babies are so cute with a little pudge. And I definitely see lots of both of you in her. I can't get over how big she's getting.

JJT77 said...

She has the most beautiful blue eyes!!! Hope all is well.