I got her out of her crib because she was awake last night at midnight and she was a smiling fool and just wanted to talk to daddy before deciding she was indeed hungry. Oh the conundrums we face these days - try and give her a 6 oz. premade bottle of formula and potentially waste some liquid gold or go old school and mix 2 oz. of powder with nursery water? The bean-counter in me kicked in and I made 2 oz. which KJ quickly consumed and so I had to make another 2 oz. while she screamed intently at me to feed her. All this after consuming massive amounts of margarita and other liquors at JayJay's bday party last night. Indeed how late night ending's have changed from feeding myself at Labamba's to feeding baby girl, though I probably could have used a diaper for some of those 20ish bday parties.
FYI - Kelli has done thrown down the gauntlet trash-talking about my lack of postings after teasing her so the stubborn in me is going to make a point of posting daily now until I don't... We'll see how long this lasts.
Loving her changing station and being diaper-free
Just Chillin
Where's the popcorn?
Hi there.
Awesome Lego Cake for JayJay's 30th
While Jay was still standing:)
First Video. Not sure how to rotate but you get the point.
2 comments:
Yeah!!! Your stubborness is bringing me smiles since I get to see new pictures of her daily :) I was just reminding you of the conversation since you thought I was ridiculous for not posting daily. Life is just a tad bit busier with a baby huh? Keep posting since this is how I get my KJ fill when I havent seen you guys in awhile :) Love ya tons!!!!!
Oopsie! I forgot to comment on how beautiful her twinkling blue eyes are! She is absolutely beautiful! We need to get together soon :)
Post a Comment