Brooke, Ryan, Kennedy whom arrived on 8/06/08 and Reagan whom arrived on 12/14/09. Cherish every moment
This looks awesome!! I love it! Great job you guys.
The block wall looks great! The colors pop with the brown background. Maybe you could use the extra paint to paint designs on the dogs. It would make them easier to find if they ever get out again. I think Jackson would love it.
LOVE IT! It looks awesome with your bedding :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This looks awesome!! I love it! Great job you guys.
The block wall looks great! The colors pop with the brown background. Maybe you could use the extra paint to paint designs on the dogs. It would make them easier to find if they ever get out again. I think Jackson would love it.
LOVE IT! It looks awesome with your bedding :)
Post a Comment