Shout out to my favorite little Sox fan - He Gone! Lil' South Sider :)

While looking for baby stuff on Saturday we stumbled across a jackpot - the coolest 5 Ft tall remote controlled robot. He even says "Lookout I'm moving backwards." How awesome for a two week old right?

So after what seems like years of crib shopping at Babiesrus and Baby Depot they actually had the one Brooke loved in stock. Again jackpot. Twice in one weekend. What are the odds? And I was able to put the oh 15 bolts in without issue until #16 which I am blaming on bad pre-drilling as it stripped immediately. An email to Simmons and a new one is one its way. Sweet. Now all we need is a mattress and we can through the kid in the thing.

6 comments:
Congrats on finding your crib! The nursery looks like it's coming along nicely. :)
Love the new crib set! And so glad this one went better. Now I can't wait to see the painting.
I forgot to comment on that robot! Where did you find that, anyway? Is it for little Drew? I was thinking that my big Drew would also love it! haha
It is indeed for mini-Drew and was $4 at a local garage sale. It rocks.
Holla!I love that our little fan made your blog :) Aaron didn't check the blog's until this morning and I heard him yelling expletives from upstairs. Beware, Aaron is plotting his revenge, but I think we won:)Go SOX!
P.S. - the nursery looks beautiful! Let us know if you want any help.
Crib looks good! Has a painting day been scheduled? Do you want an alphabet shelf like the one I made for Kayla? Let me know, my productivity will drop dramatically in about two weeks.
Post a Comment