Sunday, August 17, 2008

10 Weeks versus 10 days

We had a big weekend visiting all of the Grandma/pa's and Great-Grandma/pa's on daddy's side. We had our first road trip and had to stop at the Seneca exit on 80 for an explosive diaper change and a feeding but other than that went well.

Just let me sleep already -


My favoritest niece and her cousin (couldn't put them closer because Kayla is a boxer and kicker and might have knocked Kennedy out)-


Hey cous what are you doing down there?-


Why I'm gonna...-


$.10 for blanket rental please-


I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?" "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet. You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times." It was all true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach. He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on. - Jack Handy

6 comments:

CLAREW said...

How Cute! She's such a little peanut:)I miss her, can;t wait to see you guys again!

Kate said...

Wow these pictures are so cool. They grow so fast!

Em said...

Aw, how cute...the pics of Kayla and Kennedy together. How wonderful that they'll be able to grow up together.

Anonymous said...

So...is that your favorite Jack Handy quote? you already posted it in May...have a kid-lose your memory..no more making fun of me!

JJT77 said...

They are both adorable.

Aubrey said...

Such fun. I love these pics and can't get enough. I do not miss thoses nursing baby diapers. UGH! I makes me chuckle a little bit. It would be funnier if they were the ones you had to change though Ryan.