Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Watching the Olympics

So can you tell who in the family are Olympic fans? Jackson decided to be a couch hog so Kennedy and I had to watch the Olympics from the piano bench.



Since the boppy fell on her head Jameson decided to take advantage -


Wide-eyed watching the swimming events and beach volleyball-

4 comments:

JJT77 said...

How cute.

CLAREW said...

It looks like the pups are adjusting well! Hope you are getting your rest too :)

Aubrey said...

I just got back to the cyberworld to see the baby is here. Gabe had a billiblanket too. Sounds exactly like how his went too. Oh, I'd forgotten a bit of those diapers. We had some that went up to the neck and down to the toes and all over the bedding. They are the worst at 3 am. Cute the first time, irratating after the 100th.

She's beautiful. I'm so happy for you guys. Get lots of rest, enjoy the olympics.

Kate said...

I don't think I've ever seen your puppies before. They are so cute!