Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Kennedy Jane's World Debut

Word has it that People magazine offered up $0.14 for these pics in a crazy bidding war.

Out of Mom and into the warmer for some suction, eye cream, and heat -



Weighing in at 7lb 2 oz. -


Failed epidural, 8 hours of pitosin induced contractions, 1 hour of pushing and a vacuum to boot... priceless -



Okay I have seen lots so it is time to get some zzz's -

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is really pretty. Congratulations again.

Kristi said...

Thank you for posting pictures! Now I don't have to go all day without seeing her adorable face.

Em said...

Hello precious Kennedy! She is so beautiful, you guys. Many congrats to you, and I can't wait to see pics as she grows.

Kate said...

Welcome beautiful girl! Congratulations Mommy & Daddy!! Kennedy is adorable and such a wee little one at only 7 lbs 2 oz. I've been thinking about you guys all night hoping and praying everything went well!

Also, LOVE the name Kennedy Jane - love it! Can't wait to see more pics!

JJT77 said...

She's beautiful just like her mommy!

CLAREW said...

It was great to finally meet her! She is absolutely precious. Good Luck today at home, take care of her Mommy :)

Tracy said...

She's so cute!!!